1. Adequate knowledge in mathematics, science and related engineering discipline; ability to use theoretical and applied knowledge in these areas in complex engineering problems.
2. Ability to identify, define, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems; ability to select and apply appropriate analysis and modeling methods for this purpose.
3. Ability to design a complex system, process, device or product to meet specific requirements under realistic constraints and conditions; ability to apply modern design methods for this purpose.
4. Ability to develop, select and use modern techniques and tools necessary for the analysis and solution of complex problems encountered in engineering applications; ability to use information technologies effectively.
5. Ability to design and conduct experiments, collect data, analyze and interpret results for studying complex engineering problems or discipline-specific research topics.
6. Ability to work effectively in disciplinary and multidisciplinary teams; ability to work individually.
7. Ability to communicate effectively in Turkish, both orally and in writing; at least one foreign language knowledge; ability to write effective reports and understand written reports, to prepare design and production reports, to make effective presentations, to give clear and understandable instructions.
8. Awareness of the necessity of lifelong learning; ability to access information, to follow developments in science and technology, and to constantly renew itself.
9. Acting in accordance with ethical principles, awareness of professional and ethical responsibility; information about the standards used in engineering applications.
10. Information about business life practices such as project management, risk management and change management; awareness of entrepreneurship, innovation; information on sustainable development.
11. Information about the effects of engineering applications on universal and social health, environment and safety and the problems reflected in the engineering field of the era; awareness of the legal consequences of engineering solutions
This page updated by Metallurgical and Materials Engineering on 20.03.2020 12:27:10