- Measures the mechanical properties of polymers.
It performs the following tests:
- Creep, Viscometer
- Time and Controlled Deformation, CD Oscillation, CS Oscillation, Stress Relaxation and time temperature superpositions with advanced data processing.
- Temperature: +40 ° C (extended to -150 ° C) (Using liquid nitrogen)
- Measuring geometry: Parallel Plates, Cone and Plate and Cup
Mechanical Mixer and Turrax
- Mechanical mixer (up to 2000 rpm), Turrax (up to 25000 rpm);
- They are spectrum spaced homogenizers that provide homogeneous dispersion of liquid mixtures.
- Drying material under vacuum at 200 ° C.
This page updated by Metallurgical and Materials Engineering on 20.03.2020 14:05:39